182 S. 600 E
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
fax: (801) 363-3031
This organization offers a wide variety of support and information on Diabetes. It has everything from the basics, to info for those just diagnosed, how to help family members and where you can find local support groups and events.
For example, if you’ve been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes you are eligible to participate in “Living with Type 2 Diabetes.” See below for more information
Join Living With Type 2 Diabetes, a FREE program to help you or your family members learn to live with diabetes. This free program will send you information and support for 12 months at no cost to you. The program is available in both English and Spanish, and you can choose to receive the information online and by mail. If you'd prefer to sign up by phone, call 1-800-CALL-DIABETES (1-800-342-2383).
With this free program, you won't have to search all over the Internet for:
● Facts about type 2 diabetes, symptoms and health consequences
● Tips and tools for managing your blood glucose
● Recipes for planning healthy meals
● Ideas for getting started with exercise
● Information on medications you might need and support for working through common challenges